My journey with DXN
The book of the CEO of DXN – Dato’ Dr. Lim Siow Jin
My book review video:
It was officially launched on the 25th anniversary of DXN.
My journey with DXN description
An empire of almost a billion dollars;
- operating in 184 countries;
- with more than 7 million distributors;
- 1600+ employees
was possible only because of one man’s vision – Dato’ Dr. Lim Siow Jin, the founder and CEO of DXN – World’s 22nd largest Direct Selling Company (DSN).
All of it created by a former civil engineer from one of the world’s premier engineering institutions – IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), who decided to quit his career after painfully realizing that it was not what he wanted to do his whole life.
The decision to leave wasn’t spontaneous. The journey towards DXN was long and took almost ten years to start because he was helpless, had to make sure that his family survived; all the while trying to accumulate even the necessary capital to start his company.
- What is the story of DXN?
- Why is DXN called the Ganoderma company?
- What made Dr. Lim start DXN?
- Was DXN his calling?
- How did an engineer turn into a healer?
- Was this journey easy?
- Why does DXN use direct selling as the way to market its products?
- What is ‘One World One Market’?
- What is the philosophy that guides this billion dollar enterprise?
- What is Ganotherapy?
- What is the future of DXN?…
All these questions and more get answered as the author takes you along with Dr. Lim on his Journey with DXN. This book can serve every aspiring entrepreneur as a guide to start his Journey.
My journey with DXN details:
- Hardcover: 220 pages
- Publisher: Savera Publications; First Edition edition (2018)
- Language: English (later will be translated into other languages.)
Ask your nearest DXN office how can you buy it.
If you are not yet a member, and you want to join DXN – you can do it here: