MLM Truth 1. : “I am not like that”
How many times have I heard that before… most react like that when faced with the word “MLM”.
Most make that statement not even knowing what exactly they are talking about, what the company is like, what the product is like, what the leaders, people are behind the company.
They have a developed negative image within their minds, that in an MLM, you must be pushy, you must force-feed people things they don’t want. You must call strangers, or what’s worse, your friends, acquaintances… and of course, sooner or later, everyone avoid you carefully, even on Facebook…
Now let’s take a look at why you think that you must be like that in order to succeed in an MLM business.
Do you want to know the truth?
I am not like that.
- I’m not one to force poor quality, overpriced products on others.
- I’m not one to spend every night at expos while neglecting my family.
- I’m not one to falsely promise that you can make piles of money here without any work.
- I’m not one to try to secretively, deceitfully, manipulate you into doing/buying something you don’t want at all.
You have to understand that in order to succeed in the long term, achieve lasting success and passive income, the goal isn’t to convince others to register or to buy a coffee. The goal is to have satisfied customers who gladly buy these products month by month, because they like them and feel their positive effects.
One will only take part in the business side of the deal, if one feels good in said business, if they get vast amounts of help: knowledge, tools, personal help, if they are capable of development/advancement, if they can achieve successes based on their own strengths, and if they have a strong reason to do so.
So what do I have to be like?
I am one to:
- Happily invite you for a coffee, and listen to you. Let’s have a good chat!
- I believe that we all have a choice.
- I know that preserving your health matters, and that this is fundamentally about out lifestyle. It matters what we eat, drink, how much we move, what kinds of people we are surrounded by and how we feel in our bodies.
- I gladly help those, who wish to change their lives and who are willing to do something about it.
- I can utilize online opportunities to learn, to build an international business, to communicate with others, and to allow those to find me who seek solutions to their problems, which I can help them with.
- I believe that we can take control of our lives, and achieve true success in such a way that we aid others along the way to do the same.
I am like that: (my presentation in English)
Well, what are you like?
- Do you see opportunities in the online world, and would you gladly utilize these opportunities to build an international business?
- Would you like to learn, grow in several fields and areas, and would you gladly help others do the same?
- Do you happily listen to others by a cup of delicious coffee, and can you share your positive experience with the products with others as well?
- Would you be willing to work hard and grow in order to achieve the goals you set, aand to better your own life and the life of those around you?
“Be the change you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
To me, “you are like that” has an especially positive connotation. Here is your chance to become positive example, to prove what true value is.
Are you like “that”? Welcome to the club!
Check out the first step to starting your journey on the road to success! >>>