What is ganoderma?
It’s a type of medicinal mushroom, that contains a lot of minerals
and a wide variety of biologically active ingredients.
Consuming it is beneficial, Ganoderma has many positive impacts on our body.
Ganoderma lucidum (Latin), also known as Reishi (Japanese), or Lingzhi (Chinese) is a type of Mushroom that has become popular around the world in the 21st century.
In Asia, it has been used for thousands of years, for its ability to maintain or improve health, and its use has gained interest from pharmaceutical industries in recent years.
You can find more scientific information here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92757/
Healthy components in Ganoderma Lucidum
- Triterpenes – these natural compounds lower cholesterol, aid digestive processes and help to prevent antigen-related allergies
- Adenosine – provides energy, plays an important role in human metabolism, lower cholesterol and contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Organic germanium – maintains optimum oxygen level, regulate our body’s electrical system
- Ganoderic essence – this compound makes ganoderma benefits for the skin; rejuvenates body tissues and provides smooth and clear „new skin” when directly applied to skin
- Polysaccharides – help maintain normal blood sugar levels for nondiabetic, boost antioxidant levels, cleanse toxins, moderate cholesterol levels, strengthen cell membranes,
Ganoderma could change an imbalanced body to a healthy one.
There are no differences among human races, ancient or modern people. Ganoderma has an effect on all.
Ganoderma could help us maintain good health and a strong immune system:
It could improve blood circulation, could prevent blood clots, and could reduce high blood pressure. It could also help restore pH balance in the body.
The DXN Ganoderma farm is well recognized for its unique traits in the cultivation of its high quality Ganoderma.
These distinctions are the following:
- Suitable Climate – Warm and humid environment, with temperatures ranging from 78 ℉ to 80.6 ℉.
- Clean Water – with pH maintained between 7.0 and 7.9.
- Fresh Air – the farms are located away from the populated and polluted areas to ensure that our products are free from toxins.
- Natural Cultivation – natural materials such as rice chaff and sawdust are used instead of fertilizer, insecticide, and steroids. This method produces more than 200 kinds of primary and secondary elements such as enzymes, coenzymes, amino acids, vitamins, carbohydrates, and other trace elements which help to improve the crop’s quality, quantity, growth, and resistance to pests.
- Tissue Culture Method – one million pieces of Ganoderma are produced from the highest quality single mother plant.
- Suspension Arrangement Method – used to avoid the pervasion of unwanted ingredients into the Ganoderma, thus the growth and quality of Ganoderma are assured.
WHY DXN Ganoderma?
The company developed its own method of processing, which preserves almost 100% of Ganoderma’s active ingredients. To make sure of its high ingredient content, out of 20 kg (44 lbs) of Ganoderma, there is 1 kg (2,2 lbs) of end product made.
DXN keeps everything in its own hands (cultivation, processing, packaging, distributing), this is the guarantee for its quality and for a good price/value ratio.
Severel ISO certifications prove that DXN satisfies the internationally set demands for high quality and trustablity.
There are many ways you can take advantage of the benefitial ganoderma effects.
Try the high quality DXN products!
You can take ganoderma in capsules, or in food and beverages like the most popular ganoderma coffee.
What are you waiting for?
The above-mentioned products are herbal food supplements designed to assist in the
maintenance of general well-being through regular use. The information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. DXN does not condone or advocate self-diagnosis or self-medication in any way.
If you have a condition that requires medical diagnosis and treatment, it is important that you visit your healthcare professional.